29 junio, 2012

SO THIS IS ABOUT FASHION AND ME



Thinking in how Im gonna start this paragraph but there's its never a perfect line so im just gonna write the things that come to my mind, so lets do it. Hi there my name is Flor Gutierrez, I'm 20 years old girl from Mexico. Student of fashion design, crazy about glamour and style but I can't forget two important word reachable and affordable glamour and style. The details matter to me, like the sarcasm, in love with love, photography delights me and lover of life.

Im not a scholar, I have alot to learn about the fashion world but I know is going to be easy and a lot of fun because that's what I love and what I want to do, so you are invited to do it with me, lets create new looks, and go shopping and find the new trends and how you can use the things you have in your closet and make it work.


So this is it, a lil' about me.


(Picture: a friend of my using a design I made for a runway for the university where I study & me)


***********************************************************************

Pensando en como voy a empezar este párrafo pero nunca hay una linea perfecta asi que solo las cosas que vengan a mi mente, asi que hagámoslo. Hola mi nombre el Flor Gutiérrez, soy una niña de 20 años y soy de México. Estudiante de diseño de modas, loca por el glamour y el estilo pero no puedo olvidar dos palabras importantes, alcanzable y económico glamour y estilo. Los detalles importan para mi, me encanta el sarcasmo, estoy enamorada del amor, me deleita la fotografía y soy amante de la vida.

No soy una erudita, tengo mucho que aprender acerca del mundo de la moda pero se que será fácil y divertido por que eso es lo que año y lo que quiero hacer, así que están invitados a hacerlo conmigo, crearé nuevos looks, e ir de compras y encontrar las nuevas tendencias y como puedes usar las cosas que tienes en tu closet y hacer que funcione.


Así que esto es un poco sobre mi.


(Imagen: una amiga con un diseño que hice para una pasarela de la universidad donde estudio y yo)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario