13 enero, 2013

HOLIDAYS!


 The xmas tree my sister and I bought :)




Here are some pictures from my holidays :)


I really just need vacations jajaja, and i really enjoy it. I travelled to Monterrey city to visit my sister and have x-mas there with mum too, but what i didnt have in mind was being sick reeeally sick jajaja but i can not miss the dinner jajaja.

Another thing that I enjoy and loved was the shopping time I was so happy visiting zara, steve madden, aldo, mac, juicy couture, gant, oysho, pull & bear, bershka, brantano I love shopping :) and also something that I did was to pierce my nose is something that I wanted to do since a time so I decided to go and do it :D


In this blog that I had not had the time to be putting posts every week or day and December was a very important month with many things to do and one of those things was graduating, I'm very happy about that.

Because I graduated and now I have the time to post often and that excites me a lot.

In the next post I would like to put an outfit with some purchases I made.

I hope your holidays were nice and full of gifts.



kisses

Flor

*********************************************

Aquí hay algunas fotos de mis vacaciones :)

Realmente sólo necesitamos vacaciones jajaja, y realmente lo disfruto. Viajé a la ciudad de Monterrey a visitar a mi hermana y tiene x-mas allá con mamá también, pero lo que no tenía en mente estaba siendo jajaja reeeally enfermo enfermo, pero no puedo perder la cena jajaja.

Otra cosa que me gusta y me encantó fue el tiempo de las compras yo estaba tan feliz visitando zara, steve madden, aldo, mac, Juicy Couture, Gant, Oysho, Pull & Bear, Bershka, Brantano me encanta ir de compras :) y también algo que hice era perforar mi nariz es algo que quería hacer desde un tiempo, así que decidí ir y hacerlo: D


En este blog que no había tenido tiempo de estar poniendo mensajes cada semana o día y diciembre fue un mes muy importante con muchas cosas que hacer y una de esas cosas se gradúan, estoy muy feliz por eso.

Porque me gradué y ahora tengo el tiempo para publicar con frecuencia y eso me emociona mucho.

En el próximo post me gustaría poner un equipo con algunas compras que hice.

Espero que su estancia era agradable y llena de regalos.

besos
Flor


 xmas tree from a mall
 xmas tree from the airport


 a view from Monterrey
 Love Zara
 Delicious cheesecake with strawberries
 pizza with meat and chipotle and guacalome, d e l i c i o u s !
 It was cold
 I love the new moon
 Zara trafaluc sweater, Zara trafaluc t-shirt, Bershka skirt, Pull & Bear shoes
 Zara ankle bootsPull & Bear skirt, Zara trafaluc t-shirt, Zara bag
Ritual tattoo shop
nose piercing


 with a nephew






 Oysho dress, Steve Madden Heels, Steve Madden necklace


With my Oysho blazzer


New Year's Eve dinner table



 My mom in our christmas tree :)
 Outfit for new year's eve with  my xmas tree






 with mum




 with mum again

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario